Cryptoflux Capitals & Investments Ltd. and its affiliates (hereinafter, "cryptofluxcapitals.com", "we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Cryptoflux Capitals & Investments affiliates: subsidiaries, parent companies, and companies under common control.
- Personal Information (personal data): any information which identifies you personally or which may help us to identify you (e.g. your name, address, e-mail address, trades etc.).
- Data subject: an identified or identifiable person (our User).
- Data controller: a company that determines purposes and means of personal data processing.
- Data processor: a company that processes personal data on behalf and upon instructions of the Data controller.
- Our Sites: websites with the following domains such as cryptofluxcapitals.com - our Platform used for providing our services to you and cryptofluxcapitals.com.trading that is used for the purposes of informing our Users/Site visitors on our promotional, marketing campaigns and special offers.
- Personal data processing: any operation or set of operations performed on personal data (e.g., collection, storage, use, disclosure erasure).
- who is cryptofluxcapitals.com and how you may contact us;
- the kinds of Personal Information which we may collect about you, the reasons for collecting this information, how it may be used and for how long we will keep it;
- disclosure of Personal Information to third parties;
- information on international data transfer;
- your ability to access, correct, update, restrict the use, ask us to transfer and/or delete your Personal Information;
- the extent of automated decision-making or profiling that we carry out using your Personal Information;
- the security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control, and
- your rights to lodge a complaint.
Who is Cryptoflux Capitals & Investments
Cryptoflux Capitals & Investments is a company registered in the France. Our registered office is at 92 rue de l'Epeule, ROUBAIX, Nord-Pas-de-Calais(NP), 59100.
Established in 2020 as the first cloud mining provider, cryptofluxcapitals.com has become a multi-functional cryptocurrency exchange/trade, trusted by over a million users.
Cryptoflux Capitals & Investments offers cross-platform trading via website, mobile app, WebSocket and REST API, providing access to high liquidity order book for top currency pairs on the market. Instant cryptocurrency buying and selling is available via a simplified bundle interface.
The exchange has developed a multi-level account system with an individual approaches to each customer, from crypto beginners to institutional traders. Worldwide coverage, multiple payment options, and 24/7 support are accompanied by time-proven platform stability that guarantees the safety of assets and data.
Gathering and Use of Personal Information
The types of Personal Information which we collect may include:
- your name;
- your photographic identification;
- details from your identity documents (such as driver license, passport), number of the document, date of issue and expiration, photographic identification, address etc.;
- your address;
- your phone number;
- your e-mail address;
- your IP address, Browser and Operating System information, geolocation details;
- your banking details including account numbers and payment card data;
- your date of birth;
- your employment details;
- your trades; and
- information on sources of your funds; and
- video footage identifying you.
We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) of providing to you the service(s) that you ask us to provide you, to satisfy the legal obligations stemming from regulatory obligations that arise from providing you the service(s) and our legitimate interest.
Based on our legal obligations and legitimate interest we may request other documents for your identity verification and the sources of your fund's confirmation for the purposes of money laundering and fraud prevention. To know more about it please see our AML/KYC and Anti-Fraud policies.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to allow you to open and operate an Account on the Platform;
- to enable you to complete Transactions on the Platform;
- if you contact us, to reply to your queries;
- to contact you via email or calls;
- to ensure the security of your Account (for instance, if you make a request to disable 2-factor authentication on your account we can ask you to provide additional Personal Information to confirm your identity);
- to analyze the use of our Sites;
- as required for regulatory purposes such as Tax, prevention of Money Laundering, prevention of Fraud, adherence to Company statistical reporting obligations, etc.;
- to provide you with information about products and promotions that may be of interest to you, from ourselves and third parties, although only if you have specifically agreed to receive such information;
- for market research e.g. surveying our Users' needs and opinions on issues, such as our performance, etc. Unless consented, your data for this purpose would be anonymized.
Children's personal data
Please note that our services are exclusively offered to individuals at least 18 years old. We do not process any Personal Information of children under this age.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and will not be used to identify an individual unless that same individual.
We use a third-party service provider(s), to assist us in better understanding the use of our Sites. Our service provider(s) will place cookies on the hard drive of your computer and will receive information that we select that will educate us on such things as how visitors navigate around our Sites, what products are browsed, and general Transaction information. Our service provider(s) analyses this information and provides us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors' interests in our Sites and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are using the Platform. Our service provider(s) is/are contractually restricted from using information they receive from our Sites other than to assist us.
You may control the cookies through the browser settings. Find out how to manage cookies on browsers:
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may make available the Personal Information that you provide to us for the limited purpose indicated for and during the provision of the service that you would have requested in particular to:
- our affiliates, agents, and representatives;
- payment service providers and financial institutions;
- customer communications platforms;
- our contractors providing software for identity verification purposes;
- our contractors providing us information on sanctions lists from publicly accessible sources.
We may also share Users’ Personal Information with financial institutions, insurance companies or other companies in the case of a merger, divestiture, or other corporate re-organization and notify you of such sharing of your information to be able to exercise any of your rights where applicable.
We may also share Users' Personal Information with law enforcement or regulatory agencies, as may be required by law. In certain cases, we may not be able to inform you of such sharing of data due to legal restrictions.
Any third party which receives or has access to Personal Information shall be required by us to protect such Personal Information and to use it only to carry out the services they are performing for you or for cryptofluxcapitals.com, unless otherwise required or permitted by law. Such a third party, except for regulatory authorities, would be contractually bound to adhere to the same security and confidentiality policies as cryptofluxcapitals.com and assume the same responsibilities as cryptofluxcapitals.com.
The legitimate exercise of any of your rights with cryptofluxcapitals.com will also be notified to be applied by any such third parties having been given access to your Personal Information.